April 21, 2012: 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Willow Creek Center
1026 Mohr Lane, Concord CA 94518
Repurposing Men's Shirts
Instructor: Leslee Montgomery
What can be done with a man’s shirt?
In this class we will be exploring this question. I will present a trunk show of the ongoing results of this challenge. In addition I will be brainstorming with students to start them down the repurposing road.
Supply List:If students want to start on a piece in class:
- Thrift store men’s shirt. Collar should be close to fitting.
- Sewing Kit.
- Scissors, seam ripper, thread & needles, fabric marker.
- Tape measure, ruler pins.
- Complementing fabric, approximately 1 yard total.
- Buttons & beads (although these are added last and probably not used in class).